Purpose of Job
Continuous improvement of AEUK business systems and processes.
Reports to Operations & Business Systems Change Manager
Dorset Innovation Park, Winfrith
Permanent, full time (37 hours/ week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful and growing company in Winfrith, Dorset. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK together with its subsidiaries, is a technological leader in many sectors and has an excellent reputation. We have unique and unrivalled domain knowledge in weapon handling, mine-hunting, naval weapons and combat systems.
- Works with internal stakeholders to understand the current business practices of departments as well as the organisation as a whole
- Employs data modelling methodologies and techniques to analyse complex business processes and present findings to aid strategic, operational and efficiency improvements and changes
- Communicates the benefits of change across departments and helps to address any uncertainty and concern
- Identifies any changes to processes and information technology required to support findings
- Produces written documentation to support work, report on findings and capture recommendations to stakeholders where necessary
- Gains agreement on the best method of introducing recommendations
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Business analyst with experience in R&D/manufacturing organisations
- Good understanding of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of information technology.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Ability to work in matrix structure
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels
- Deliver efficiency gains through effective implementation of new and changed processes and tools
- Working within a business change programme
- Effective communication of benefits to wider stakeholders
- Keeps up to date with threat and technologies
- Deals with conflicting interests
- Delivery, maintenance and integration of AEUK ERP Processes and System (AX).
- Interface with AEUK Board, SMT, Dept. Heads, Team Leaders
- Actively and Positively engages stakeholders to drive delivery of change and tasks
- Problem Ownership
- Excellent Collaboration Skills
Business system analytics & reporting
AEUK Functional Department Heads
AEUK Internal Customers
The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
How to apply
Please forward your CV to our Recruitment Partner, Morson International, and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to aeukrecruitment
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB