Business Support Assistant -Archive
DorsetInnovation Park, Winfrith
Permanent, full time (37 hours/ week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful and growing company in Winfrith, Dorset. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK together with its subsidiaries, is a technological leader in many sectors and has an excellent reputation. We have unique and unrivalled domain knowledge in weapon handling, mine-hunting, naval weapons and combat systems.
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- The job holder must be able to pay particular attention to detail and focus on delivery.
- Proven administrative skills and a proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages is essential.
- Methodical and thorough approach; able to maintain accurate records.
- To provide an archiving service to AEUK. This currently includes 3 Archives, a “regular access” archive, an on-site archive and off-site storage.
- Archiving new data
- Efficient retrieval of data within agreed timescales oIf destruction is agreed initiate appropriate destruction method according to data type and classification.
- Spot Checks & Document Musters
- Data Storage
- Duties will include assisting with the set up of new systems to store and retrieve “active” documentation
- Documentation will be in a variety of formats including soft and hard copies
- Strict Access and Edit Permissions are to be applied on a “Need to Know” basis;
- Provide assistance and support in the following areas as part of the Business Support Team
- Provide assistance to counter service as required
- Provide support to AEUK Travel services as required
- Through use of Microsoft Outlook, public folder calendars (as required)
- Manage bookings for the Meeting rooms
- Manage bookings for Telephone Conferencing
- Manage bookings for Video Conferencing
- Manage bookings of 5 Pool Vehicles;
- Provide assistance and absence cover to all support roles as required and agreed through line manager
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Discretion and Trust
- Drive and determination with clear bias for action
- Attention to detail
- Focus on delivery
The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
How to apply
Please forward your CV to our Recruitment Partner, Morson International, and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to aeukrecruitment
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance.
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB