Business Support Officer JO_60_19
Business Support Officer
AEUK, Winfrith, Dorset Innovation Park
Permanent / Full Time (37 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities desired
- The job holder must have efficient & effective organisational and planning skills; be resourceful, effective at multi - tasking, able to prioritise demands and have the ability to deliver and meet deadlines.
- The job holder must be able to pay particular attention to detail and focus on delivery.
- Proven administrative skills and a proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages would also be appropriate.
- Methodical and thorough approach; able to maintain accurate records.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
Document Configuration Management
- Support specific projects with day to day management of documentation
- Keeping accurate records of incoming documentation
- Tracking progress of review approval records
- Meeting support as required
- Meeting logistics
Travel Bureau (supporting and cover daily from 1530hrs)
- To providing travel support for all Staff at ATLAS ELEKTONIK UK;
- Booking of: Hire Cars, Flights, Taxis, Hotels and Rail;
- Ensure appropriate financial code and authorisation are captured to support audit trails, invoice payment and project code reconciliation;
- Liaison with Security Team to support international visits process;
- Pool Car Management;
Reception (supporting and cover as required)
- To provide a Reception service to the ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK, Atlas House, which is open 08:00hrs - 17:00hrs (Mon - Thurs), 08:00hrs - 16:00hrs (Fri)
- Receive Notification of Visitors from all staff and action as appropriate and in accordance with security procedures
- Meet and Greet all visitors to the Atlas House;
- Sign in of all visitors and ensuring that they are hosted and escorted as appropriate and in accordance with Security and EHS guidance;
- Opening and Closing of the building in accordance with Security guidance;
- Receive Sales Telephone Enquiries, re-directing as appropriate;
- Receive and act upon calls to the Emergency Telephone (2222);
- Manage bookings for the Meeting rooms through use of Microsoft Outlook, public folder calendars;
- Manage bookings for all external catering;
- Manage bookings for Telephone Conferencing;
- Manage bookings for Video Conferencing;
PoC for Tours (supporting and cover)
- To be Point of Contact for all tours within Atlas House
- To follow the tour process (workflow)
- Liaise with different department i.e. Reception, Security, and Lab Mangers etc.
- Ensure area are suitable for a tour and liaise with Infrastructure and HSE if any action is required
- Produce tour packs for the hosts
- Provide assistance and absence cover to all support roles as required and agreed through Manager
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Discretion and Trust
- Drive and determination with clear bias for action
- Attention to detail
- Focus on delivery
How to apply
Please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to email@example.com by the closing date and state the job title in the subject line.
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB