Master Data Specialist - JO 21/18
Master Data Specialist
Head of Business Assurance
AEUK is seeking 2 Master Data Specialists as part of the Operations Team. Responsibility for the creation and management of all item/product data; ensuring the coherence and quality of all released product data.
Winfrith, Dorset Innovation Park
Permanent / Full Time (37 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Experienced in the use of ERP systems.
- Flexible knowledge to help and support others.
- Engineering knowledge.
- Communication Skills.
- Qualifications from engineering background with sound knowledge of how a business is run.
- Work as a team member and as an individual.
- Computer and Typing skills.
- Knowledge of TeamCenter and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 would be an advantage.
- Generating part numbers/Drawing numbers
- Structuring Bills of Material
- Interrogating engineering drawings and implementing the Engineering Changes to MRP
- Owning product/item data templates including product naming convention
- Creating and Maintaining Item/Product Data on ERP; liaising with other business areas as required
- Creating and Maintaining all product BoMs including the conduct of BoM cost calculation
- Creating and Maintaining Resources/Resource Groups
- Managing the coherence between Design Tool and ERP item data, including implementation of engineering changes– creating and maintaining item variant data as necessary
- Producing Item/BoM status reports as required
- Conducting impact assessment of potential engineering changes liaising with other business areas as required
- Attending Material Review Board
- Able to recognise the "bigger picture".
- Able to acquire new technical knowledge on the job with strong multitasking skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong and pragmatic problem solving approach
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Ability to work with all stakeholders
Candidates must hold or be able to achieve the required level of security clearance.
How to apply
Please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to email@example.com by the closing date and state the job title in the subject line.
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB