Purpose of job
Provide efficient PA support to Divisional Heads and Teams
To be agreed
Dorset Innovation Park, Winfrith
Permanent (37 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
Delegated authority for travel and subsistence and conferencing
Knowledge Skills and Person Qualities Required:
- To work largely unsupervised requiring independent thought and actions
- Administrative and secretarial experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Discrete, trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
- Efficient & effective organisationaland planning skills; resourceful, effective at multi–tasking with attention to detail and focus on delivery.
- Methodical and thorough approach; able to maintain accurate records.
- Flexibility and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Support to the divisional teams as required; this could include bid support, lunch bookings, offsite visits,
- Arrange UK and overseas travel for managers and direct reports in line with the ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Travel Policy.
- Organisereviews between managers and direct reports, e.g. performance appraisal meetings.
- Complete expenses claims for SMT and submit for sign off, approval and payment
- Collate and check claims from managers’ direct reports for authorisation.
- Collate annual leave and detached duty requests and bring any issues to managers’ attention.
- Able to format documents, produce formal letters and documents and assist with the preparation of presentation material (PowerPoint) as required.
- Provide essential out of office support on behalf of the SMT and other PA’s, i.e. answer telephone calls, take messages, check incoming mail and emails, provide holding replies and ensuring that responses are followed up.
- General Administrative Support, e.g., filing, assist with IT issues, printing, purchase requisitions, mobile requests, TOPdesk etc.
- Organising SMT Car Maintenance
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including with third parties, liaising with the Security office regarding international meetings/visits, visitor pass notification.
- Booking Meeting Rooms, Refreshment arrangements, Occasional minute taking, arrange telephone conferences. Issue calling notices and agendas.
- The ability to organiseand prioritisenumerous ongoing tasks.
- Quick paced environment and changing demands.
- The ability to manage many different personalities and external parties.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters diplomatically and discreetly.
- Work under pressure and deal with conflicting demands, attention to detail and focus on delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team(s).
Candidates must hold or be able to achieve the required level of security clearance.
How to apply
Please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to Recruitment
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB